Monday 2 December 2013

Introduction



I would consider myself a fairly avid gamer I game most nights if not everyone, I play a wide selection of games providing my friends have them, as everything is better with friends, i play games from a lot of different genres such as RTS, MOBA and FPS.


Mainly I play games to meet new people and spend time with the ones I already know, I actually have little incentive to play a game on my own if it is a weaker game in terms of story. I don't play games solely for game play anymore if im on my own its mainly for the story.
There are some games that break this, I have a few select games that i play competitively such as StarCraft 2 and League of Legends. These games appeal to my competitive side.

Over my life I have owned, All playstations except 4, Xbox original and 360, A N64, Gameboy B&W to Advanced, Nintendo WII & DS and a PSP, I currently use my PC and my Ipod touch.

My

2 comments:

  1. it takes two games You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

    FBB SBI Styleup Credit Card 2021 | FBB SBI Styleup Card Offers and Features

    ReplyDelete